Administrator – Fixed Term 18 months
INEOS O&P UK
Grangemouth represents one of INEOS’ largest manufacturing site by volume of products. It is home to Scotland’s only crude oil refinery and produces the bulk of fuels used in Scotland.
Our world-scale petrochemical plants make around 1.3 million tonnes per annum of product, used as the building blocks in the manufacture of household items that society depends upon every day. These include synthetic ethanol, ethylene, propylene and polymers: polyethylene and polypropylene.
Our products are used extensively in the petrochemical industry and transformed into bottles and pipes, cabling and insulation, food packaging and are used in the pharmaceutical industry.
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to join us on an 18 month fixed term contract basis. The role will involve a variety of administration tasks including;
- Providing comprehensive administrative and clerical support to the KG team
- Managing all legislatively required Area documentation.
- Managing all asset assurance process logistics.
- Controlling area documentation processes in compliance with Site and legislative requirements.
- Management of all office/organisation logistics which support delivery of area operating performance targets.
- Event Management and Co-ordination.
- Supporting PPE compliance of department
- Co-ordinating annual Audiometry appointments for the area
- Acting as Fire Warden for building including co-ordinating annual viewing of Fire Safety Training Video for area.
- Ordering stationery through site authorised web portal and managing authorised stationery budget.
- Arranging travel and accommodation itineraries for the area as required and assist with expense claims to ensure adherence with site policy.
- Traction reporting
- Site reception cover
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- HNC in Business/Administration related discipline
- Strong IT skills with the following applications
- Microsoft Office Package
- Site internal systems Traction, Maximo, Source, Alfresco
- Cost control hierarchy and strong numeracy skills
- Ability to communicate effectively within a large multi-disciplined team providing an active administration and cost support service and to facilitate delivery of accountabilities
- Knowledge of site policies, procedures and standards
- Able to prioritise own tasks and deliver to deadlines to meet performance criteria
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV