Petroineos Refining and Trading is one of the largest independent refiners trading in Europe. Our two advantaged refineries process 420,000 barrels of crude oil per day and produce in the region of 19 million tonnes of fuels per annum. Our refineries are strategically located at Grangemouth in Scotland and at Lavéra in France and are both fully integrated with co-sited petrochemical plants.
Grangemouth, home to Scotland’s only crude oil refinery, is directly connected to the Forties Pipeline System in the North Sea. It also imports other crudes from around the world via our deep sea terminal at Finnart, on the west coast of Scotland.
Having committed to significant investment and remediation programme over the next few years, we require an Analyser Engineer with relevant experience within the petrochemical industry to play a key role in the delivery and support of our business.
The successful candidate will join the asset engineering team to support the Improvement and development of their Petrochemicals processing plants. The successful candidate will be working within a team of multi-disciplined engineers.
The applicant will have at least 7 years practical On Line Analytical/instrumentation equipment within the process industry including petrochemical industry.
A degree qualification within the following Chemical, Process, Analytical/Instrumentation, Physical science or any relevant field would be preferred.
- Small Power electrical systems.
- Working knowledge/experience of the Wiring Regulations, DSEAR, ATEX etc
- Knowledge with IEC61508/ 11 Safety Instrumented Systems Standards.
- knowledge of EIC 61831 – On Line Analyser Systems – Guide to Design and Installation
- knowledge of IEC 61285 – Industrial Process Control – Safety of Analyser Houses
- A detailed knowledge of the following on line analyser technologies:
- FT NIR
- Particulate –IR
- SOX/ NOX
- Design and specification of instrument and measurement systems.
- Basic knowledge of PLC based control systems and their application to safety instrumented systems.
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management tools and databases.
Please apply and submit your CV
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager