TAR Construction Lead
Due to the establishment of our new Centralised TAR (Turnaround) team at INEOS Grangemouth - we are now looking to appoint a TAR Construction Manager to improve our level of preparation and organisation throughout TAR periods. The post holder will prepare all aspects of TAR coordination and will manage all logistical operations prior to and during periods of execution events.
- Develop and own the TAR service strategy and contract letting plan in consultation with the TAR Manager.
- Identifying service requirements by interpreting TAR plan and workpack scopes.
- Input service allowances and requirements into the TAR estimates.
- Identify and organise any new contract pre-qualifications for the TAR
- Accountable for delivery of the logistics management plan, ensuring pre TAR activities are complete
- Agree 3rd Party Contractors required and initial mobilisation dates to assist pre-engineering with TAR Preps Leader
- TAR focal point for all services during execution of event
- Setting up stores and receipt / issues procedures
- Receiving, locating, maintaining and mobilisation of Tools and equipment
- The control of hazardous substances
- Washbay set up and Management
- Owner of the site plot plan
- Arranging all Laydown Areas
- Traffic Management Plan, detailing any areas or roads where traffic is prohibited and Approved vehicle routes, with the direction of traffic flow (especially one way systems)
- Mobile equipment storage areas (compressors, generators etc)
- Control and Immediate off hire or rented equipment and services
- Supporting post TAR Clearance and return to stock
- Key Interface between, TAR Management, SHE, Security, Operations, Contractor Managers
- Ability to interpret logistical requirements prior to plan being fully developed
- Application and adherence of Temporary Building Permits
- Role requires a unique blend of experience of Petrochemical Asset Operations, Maintenance, and Projects Management, including Construction Industry Industrial relations expertise.
- There will be periods where additional hours and weekends are required to be worked to support TAR and any other unplanned events
- Understanding of NAECI contracts / requirements
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrable record of successful Construction Management
- Track record of successfully delivering set piece events e.g. plant outages and TARs (preferred)
- Experience in managing several contractors and contracts concurrently
- Good Level of knowledge of lifting regulations and LOLER
- A time served maintenance background with good communication and organisational skills
- Understanding of the budgeting process and cost control
- Ability to work under pressure, be proficient in computer systems
- Be able to network effectively with a strong bias for action
- Ability to manage multi disciplined teams, both Ineos and 3rd Party
- Ability to interpret P&IDs, process flow diagrams, bill of materials, GA’s and isometrics
- CDM 2015 Awareness