CRISIS AND CONTINUITY MANAGER
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
Reporting to the SHE and Compliance Manager, the post holder will set and agree Strategy and plans to ensure all current and future legal and INEOS Group requirements pertaining to crisis and continuity management, emergency response and incident management are appropriately identified, defined and implemented to meet INEOS FPS requirements.
Ensure all legal, Government and INEOS Group requirements pertaining to site security and access control are appropriately identified, defined and complied with.
- Develops, coordinates, facilitates and maintains INEOS FPS crisis and emergency response management, strategy, policies, procedures (including ERPs), exercises and emergency response planning activities to ensure adherence to the Company emergency management principles of safeguarding people, protecting environment, protecting company assets and protecting company reputation.
- Develops, implements, and coordinates crisis and emergency response training to ensure the level of readiness of response is adequate;
- Provides emergency response expertise to support process safety engineering for COMAH and off shore Safety Case scenarios to ensure that adequate mitigation plans are in place to handle such scenarios.
- Owns, develops and maintains the detailed oil spill response plans for INEOS FPS facilities, including oil spill waste management plans.
- Set Standards for, and delivery of necessary fire risk assessments, including these required by Fire Regulations (Scotland) 2005, ensuring INEOS FPS compliance with legislation and industry standards.
- Ensure all legal, Government and INEOS Group requirements pertaining to site security and access control are appropriately identified, defined and implemented for INEOS FPS assets utilising Service Level Agreements with other INEOS businesses as appropriate.
- Set and agree appropriate and effective quality assurance processes to verify operation and maintenance of fire-protection systems, fire-fighting equipment, site mustering equipment, mobile response, oil spill response equipment and Security.
- Develop and maintain links with regulatory, external industry groups, and government agencies to influence local and industry standards relating to emergency and Crisis Management, Critical National Infrastructure and ISPS (International Ship and Port Facility Security) security standards.
- Ensure that all team members are provided with clear leadership, support, coaching and development to attain their full potential and to ensure project objectives are met in a cost effective and timely manner.
- The post holder requires a sound working knowledge of the FPS System and associated COMAH sites, and must establish effective working relationships with Asset and Plant Managers and Area HSE Advisors.
- Establish a good working relationship with the regulatory authorities, Grangemouth Police, Central Scotland Fire Service, etc.
- Travel to Aberdeen and the ability work offshore will be required occasionally.
- Ability to prioritise resources to meet changing situations as they occur on the business.
- Shared accountability for the professionalism, reputation and effectiveness of the HSE Department.
Qualifications, knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, Occupational Health and Safety, Environment studies or equivalent.
- Significant experience in crisis management, oil spill response or emergency response in the oil and gas industry including onshore and offshore operations.
- Experience of oil spill response management ideally for both on-shore and offshore.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should upload their CV and apply