Day Technician (Process)
Execute all control of work activities resulting from execution of the Asset strategy and day operation activities to achieve the asset safety and reliability targets.
RESPONSIBILITES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Deliver all control of work activities in accordance with all site and legislative requirements and implement audits to ensure compliance.
- Preparation of asset equipment for maintenance and projects activities
- Deliver day routine checks and activities as per procedures and standards to support required Asset
- Safety and reliability performance.
- Deliver the interface between shift equipment release activities and all maintenance service providers to drive efficient delivery of the Asset maintenance/project/TAR plans.
- Efficient delivery of the Asset maintenance/project/Turnaround plans.
- Provide clear communication on all matters of control of work with plant and control room technicians
- Ensure all contract personnel adhere to Site/Asset Safety requirements specified in local procedures and Risk Assessment Permits.
- Provide Asset Control of Work/Process release expertise to Turnaround and Project planning organisations
- Produce process release work packs for maintenance/project/Turnaround activities for the asset
- Regular updating of Safety Valve release documentation to meet mandatory inspection schedules
- Produce and update operating instructions and procedures
- Deliver local Safety induction to all new personnel on asset to set the relevant SHE expectations, including the provision of Emergency Inductions as required.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Significant direct asset operating/supporting experience.
- Intimate knowledge of plant shutdown and release procedures/activities.
- Working knowledge of maintenance activities.
- Expertise in the maintenance work flow process
- Strong knowledge of Site operating standards/procedures and relevant HSE legislation.
- High level of communication skills, dealing with all levels in the organisation.
- Work shifts during planned and unplanned Asset outages.
- Deputy for Day Supervisors
- Gas Test Verifier
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.