Draughtsperson, Grangemouth Refinery - Permanent
Petroineos Refining - OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
Petroineos Refining and Trading is one of the largest independent refiners trading in Europe. This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site; we are seeking a Draughtsperson to join our Projects Team at our Grangemouth site on a permanent basis.
This role is responsible for ownership and development of the site drawing format and standards. The Draughtsperson would be responsible for maintaining the site’s master drawings following projects and minor plant modifications delivery. There are between 20 – 30 projects per year involving several thousand drawings. The role would be the source of CAD expertise on site.
- Maintain, support and operate associated plotters and printers
- Perform drawing and technology research
- Coordinating with Designers / Asset engineers to allocate tag, equipment and drawing numbers and update the relevant databases / systems
- Ensure all Master/critical drawings are formatted, layered and created in line with company and international standards
- Update master drawings following the delivery of a project or minor plant mod in line with 3rd party engineering dossiers or plant mods. This includes update of unspecified but related drawings
- Interacting with Designers, Project Managers, Engineers, Operations and other personnel to incorporate concepts and information into drawing packages
- As required re-layout master drawings to ensure legibility
Lead the maintenance and development of CAD environment for site
Lead the development of company standards for drawings
Auto CAD expert on site
Detail knowledge of company standard on Documentation Handover Requirements for Projects
Support delivery of projects by preparing man hour estimates for and planning drawing work
At peak times liaise with and manage interface to 3rd party alliance designer for supplementary draughting resources
To apply for this role please submit your CV.
Please note we are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager