Technical Suppport Specialist
Are you in?
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a technical support specialist with relevant experience to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
To provide a technical support service for the KG Reliability Team in order to deliver reliability improvement initiatives. Additionally provide technical support to other KG teams, on an ad-hoc basis.
To optimise existing information management practices to allow for the interrogation, extraction and presentation of data. Design, develop and implement new approaches and systems in response to identified improvements.
Safety, Health, Environment (SHE)
- Regularly contribute to safety initiatives & activities & prepare audit information
- Identify and escalate gaps or irregularities in data, which may reflect incomplete operational practices
- Promote a safe working culture
- Prepare and maintain the engineering team documentation and records systems to deliver data management in compliance with company standards.
- Plan and deliver the migration of the Engineering Team technical documentation from legacy systems and shared folders to the O&P Alfresco document management system
- Carry out the updating of equipment records, maintenance routines and inventory information within the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) - Maximo
- Develop and sustain a vendor documentation and drawing record system for the KG Asset to ensure accurate and auditable information is available
- Administration of the Asset Care Policy & documentation management systems
- Development and generation of Maximo & Business Objects reports
- Development and administration of engineering spreadsheets and databases
- Interrogate, interpret and present information from plant process control systems and condition monitoring applications
- Scan, name and file various hard copy documents
- Generate and administer monthly engineering Key Performance Indicators
- Provide information to assist with investigations
- Assist with communication of the Reliability strategy and initiatives throughout the wider O&P organisation
- Support the test and development of new applications or upgraded software relevant to this role
- The job holder must be capable of identifying issues in information systems and developing appropriate solutions
- The post requires an ability to produce formulas or macros where necessary to efficiently deliver tasks
- The job holder is required to network effectively with the engineering and maintenance community
- The post requires highly developed organisational and planning skills with an ability to meet deadlines
- The job holder will be required to carry out basic (non-technical) audits of the plant equipment technical documentation
Qualifications, knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of mechanical, instrument and electrical equipment maintenance and planning activities gained over at least 5 years of experience as a Technician, Planner or other role within an engineering maintenance organisation
- Knowledge and expertise in handling data within a Maximo Maintenance Management Database System (or other equivalent system), including equipment creation, planned maintenance and purchasing modules
- Practiced in the use of Business Objects, Qlik Power BI or other data extraction and analysis tools
- Fluent in the use of IT systems including databases, MS Office and other common applications used within the engineering sector
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply