Overview of Organisation
Petroineos comprises trading and refining joint ventures between INEOS and PetroChina International Company Limited.
The company which was formed on July 1st 2011 is Europe's leading independent crude oil refiner. With two particularly advantaged refineries strategically located at Grangemouth Scotland and Lavéra France and are both fully integrated with co-sited petrochemical assets of the Company. Close proximity to feedstocks and customers are key elements of its strength. The company employs around 1,000 people and has a turnover of around $15bn. The business has expanded its operations into GAS / Energy and extensive trading activities in the last 18 months.
Petroineos sites remain integrated into INEOS' downstream petrochemical production.
This is a hands-on role for a self starting individual that has the technical experience of SAP for several Project Life cycles who thrives on Challenge, delivering configuration changes and testing them in an expedient manner. Petroineos run a compact ERP team where each individual has an impact on the business in terms of delivering IT solutions to business issues and problems. Thus the chosen candidate will need to be able to deal with multiple complex issues simultaneously on different subjects; be it to deliver solutions to resolve issues or for enhancements; whilst adhering to process and protocols of the business.
- SAP Configuration at least 3 life cycles in FI / CO
- Accounting Business Background
- Business Process Analyst with experience of compiling Business as well as Technical specifications and delivering against the spec.
- Self motivated individual with passion for service delivery and attention to detail
- Highly numerate and Analytical
- Strong networking and influencing skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Qlikview user / Developer
- Batch job management (Cronacle)
- SAP PRO (Process Orchestration) experience
- SAP Security
- Support Experience for SAP including help desk processes
Please apply and submit your CV via the online portal