Competitive salary + generous benefits package, including competitive pension plan
Job background/brief overview
The INEOS Energy Station is a comprehensive on-line health and fitness hub that provides information on wellbeing, fitness training, sports events and challenges to all employees.
We are on a mission to help our 20,000+ worldwide employees improve their health and wellbeing, whatever their role, goals or fitness levels. INEOS Energy Station brings together existing initiatives from across the company and this platform can inspire the growth of many new ideas, friendships and active communities across INEOS’ several sites.
The successful candidate will oversee the development and management of all marketing and communications of the INEOS Energy Station internal company-wide fitness platform and its respective programmes.
Principle Accountabilities of the role:
The successful applicant’s duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing and developing INEOS Energy Station digital platform and social media channel content
- Develop and manage the campaign marketing and communication strategy
- Day-to-day liaising with INEOS Energy Station Site Ambassadors across the group of businesses
- Day-to-day liaising with senior site executives on gym build and facility management
- Establish new strategic partnerships with Sporting Brands and agencies
- Assist in coordination of INEOS employee participation in external Sporting Events
- Key member of the IN NAM steering team (Namibian desert challenge for graduates); focusing on project logistics, website and day-today communication with graduates
To be considered for the role, you will need to be educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1, along with:
- 2 Years’ Experience in project management, either in event delivery or marketing sector
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in marketing and promotion
- Strong administrative and planning skills
- Ability to work flexibly and travel when required
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply and submit your CV. The deadline for applications is Monday 30th September 2019