General Ledger Analyst, Grangemouth Refinery – Temporary 6 months
Petroineos Refining - OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
Petroineos Refining and Trading is one of the largest independent refiners trading in Europe. This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site. We are seeking a General Ledger Analyst to join our Finance at our Grangemouth site on a temporary basis.
- Maintain the data integrity of the financial ledger for multiple companies in varying currencies
- Assist the Finance teams in London and Lavera (France)
- Ensure deadlines are met and duties are performed accurately
- Assist in the preparation for external audits
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts complying with statutory accounting requirements of FRS101 and IFRS.
- Completion of margin analysis work at month end
- Balance sheet reconciliation reviews
- Assist with SAP Process Control activities
- Qualified or Part qualified accountant preferred, however, candidates will be considered if they display strong accounting skills through experience of working in several accounting functions or through other formal training
- SAP Experience
- Good Excel Skills.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Be a team player with good communication skills and able to link up with trading, hydrocarbon, production and accounting teams to achieve results.
Please apply and submit your CV.
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager.
Please note we are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK