INEOS, the name for Chemicals
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
The Grangemouth Site, based in Central Scotland, is a top tier COMAH site with a Refinery, ethylene cracker and several other major petrochemical processes
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Handyperson with relevant experience to play a key role in the service delivery within our Olefins and Polymers (O&P) business.
To provide a flexible “handyperson” service to support the objectives of the Site Amenities Team. The service includes emptying redundant buildings, furniture assembly and disassembly, painting, minor repairs and office moves.
- Carry out minor maintenance duties using hand tools and battery drill to meet the plan
- Carry out jobs as directed including building clearance, assembly and dismantling of furniture and general housekeeping activities to support the objectives of the Amenities team
- Carry out office moves for site Personnel to meet the business requirements
- Provide a room painting service to site to meet the standards for the business
- Remove and segregate waste materials to the appropriate disposal facilities to minimise the cost to the business
- Participate in all site HSE initiatives, systems and controls e.g. P.T.W, Risk Assessments, COSHH.
- Use of hired vehicle to carry out duties following all site procedures and policies for driving.
- Input ongoing task data into a computerised job tracking system (Footprints) in order to keep job requesters up to date with job progress and completion.
- Good standard of maintenance skills, with a qualified trade appropriate to some of the duties above
- Knowledge and Experience of key duties on a daily basis
- Clean UK Driver’s Licence
- Physically fit for manual labour
- Willing to accommodate some periods of personal inconvenience to support the delivery of planned and unplanned work and the effective/timely resolution of unforeseen events.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Please apply and upload your CV