Helpdesk Analyst – Contract Position
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset which includes Scotland’s only crude oil refinery.
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Helpdesk Analyst with relevant experience to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
Context for the role:
- Telephone Support for over 3000 computer users in multiple businesses and across multiple locations.
- This is a 1st Line IT Helpdesk support role, so the candidate will have to have excellent telephone and incident/request logging skills as well as basic technical ability.
- Serve as the initial contact for reporting technical issues, and answering basic questions regarding IT related software/hardware/network issues/email.
- Effectively communicate with users in a clear, positive, and professional manner
- Perform basic Active Directory administration tasks such as password resets and account unlocks
- Logging tickets to 2nd and 3rd level support staff in an automated helpdesk system
- Must have experience of working in an IT Helpdesk or Technical Call Centre type environment
- Must have experience in using an automated call logging system
- Must have basic knowledge of MS Office Suite of Applications
- Excellent time-management, organizational and communication skills both written and verbal
- Accuracy and the ability to handle a high-volume of work efficiently are essential to this position
- Strong customer service focus, with the ability to work professionally in a busy helpdesk environment
Please note as this role is offered on a temporary basis we are only able to consider applicants who have the right to work within the UK.