INEOS, the name for Chemicals
This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require an Instrument Electrical Pipeline Specialist with demonstrable experience within the Pipeline Team to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
To ensure the integrity and availability of the cross country pipelines through the safe execution of day to day maintenance routines & and wayleave works on the pipeline network. Contribute to the safe operation of the pipelines through the application of asset care, reliability engineering, technical support and the development/implementation of actions to improve reliability and optimize care & maintenance on the pipeline network from and I/E and Control perspective.
1. Wilton to Grangemouth Ethylene Pipeline is 10”, 193kM in length & 10 remotely operated valve stations.
2. The WGEP Booster Station based at the Scottish border. The Booster station is a 1 MWatt unmanned pumping station and contains ESD, control and other complex instrument / electrical and control equipment and is operated remotely.
3. Mossmorran to Grangemouth pipelines are 8” & 10”, are 38kM in length & 4 remotely operated valve stations.
4. Teesside to Saltend Ethylene Pipeline; The pipeline is 12”, 153kM in length & 10 remotely operated valve stations.
5. Natural Gas Pipeline Grangemouth; The pipeline is 12”, 12kM in length & 2 remotely operated valve stations.
The Cross Country Pipeline Specialist role involves interfacing with a wide number of people internal and external to the site and from diverse organisations. They include landowners, 3rd party companies carrying out work and communication and influencing through a number of diverse organisations and people, including other petrochemical company pipeline operators, local authority planners, etc. The Pipeline Specialist provides field support on maintenance, ER and wayleave management issues to the Pipeline Team Leader.
Please apply and Upload your CV.