OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
INEOS, one of the largest independent global chemical companies is seeking to recruit highly motivated professional engineers. These posts are based at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest asset which includes Scotland’s only crude oil refinery.
This is an exciting time to join us: Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require Instrument/Electrical Engineers with relevant experience in manufacturing to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
To operate our plants safely and at their full capacity requires a very high standard of integrity and reliability utilising modern engineering, maintenance and operational practices to deliver this level of performance.
Qualified to degree level in Instrument/Electrical engineering and Chartered, you’ll also have significant previous experience as a discipline engineer. Experience of working in the oil/gas or petrochemical-manufacturing environment is preferable.
Candidates must also have experience and an understanding of the following:
- Standard instrumentation (level, pressure, flow, temperature)
- Small Power electrical design
- Control valves
- Low voltage electrical equipment
- Safety instrumented systems and the application of IEC61508/ 61511.
- Maintenance and operation of switchgear up to 11kV
- Design and specification of instrument and measurement systems
- Knowledge of Maintenance Management tools and databases
- Working knowledge and experience of DSEAR and ATEX
- Experience with power electronics including UPS and Variable Speed Drives
- Rotating equipment
- Basic knowledge of PLC based control systems and their application to safety instrumented systems
An understanding and working knowledge of industry engineering standards covering these types of equipment is essential.
Please apply on www.ineosopportunities.co.uk and upload your CV