IT Applications Systems Engineer
Salary based on relevant technical experience
INEOS, one of the largest independent global a chemical company is seeking to recruit a Systems Engineer who has relevant technical experience is support web based application systems. This is a great opportunity to join a highly experienced IT Applications Support Team based in Central Scotland.
- To provide support & development of for specific business applications relevant to technical experience
- Ensure performance, integrity and securities of business systems are maintained in line with business requirements.
- Assisting in troubleshooting of any wider application related issues and unplanned outages.
- Providing technical support for small & medium sized projects
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate exceptional IT Application support skills
- Have a working knowledge of application system development activities, particularly with Apex
- Be familiar with creating reports with MS SQL, Qlikview & Apex
- Be confident with troubleshooting issues independently and as working as part of a team
Qualifications & Experience
- Substantial relevant technical IT Systems experience
- Experience of Windows 7, WIN10 for the client
- Experience with using Visual Studio 2008/12
- Experience with application development, using MS Access and/or Apex is essential
- Knowledge in using SQL Server 2008/2012 is preferred
- Working knowledge of installing 3rd party supplier software onto PC clients and servers is essential to this role
- Superior knowledge of working with MS Excel, is essential and working with macros is preferred
- Superior Knowledge of VBA or VB.NET
Please apply and submit your CV
Internal INEOS Candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager