IT Infrastructure Project Manager
INEOS the name for Chemicals
This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset. Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require an IT Infrastructure Project Manger with relevant experience to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
Context for the role:
To assist the IT Infrastructure Services Manager and provide technical advice, project management and support for the specification, development and delivery of major and strategic Infrastructure projects (both capital and operational) across the Desktop, Server, Storage and Network Support Services.
Upcoming Projects include but are not limited to ; Site Fibre Audit, LAN refresh/upgrade, SCCM 2012 implementation, ESXI Server Upgrade, Client Hardware refresh, Windows 7 to Windows 10 O/S upgrade, New Office Fit Outs.
- Develop, implement and efficiently manage strategic, complex and high value infrastructure growth and upgrade projects
- Through excellent project and time management skills, manage a number of concurrent complex projects supported by the Infrastructure Services and IT Manager
- Responsible for co-ordinating project teams and promoting a consistent approach to project management overseeing the administrations of all aspects of the ongoing projects
- Adhere to formal project management methodologies (e.g. Prince 2) during the full life cycle of the project from scope, business case, project planning and programming, project team coordination, budget and risk management through to implementation and evaluation
- Ensure that effective communication and reporting is in place for all stakeholders
- Prepare for, attend and represent the Infrastructure team at project meetings with other IT teams and the business
- Support appropriate managers in managing, implementing and adapting to change in relation to requirements and budget priorities
Skills & Qualifications:
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a high level of multi-discipline technical Infrastructure knowledge, ideally having worked in a senior Infrastructure role previously.
They should be able to converse at a technical level with the Infrastructure team members and be able to produce and manage effective project plans from the information taken from these discussions through to project delivery.
Certification to PRINCE2 Practitioner level or equivalent is desirable
The candidate must be able to drive and if required travel to remote sites
Please apply and submit your CV