IT Service Desk & Desktop Support Analyst
3 month contract role
INEOS the name for Chemicals
This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset. Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Service Desk & Desktop Support Analyst with relevant experience to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
Context for the role:
Support for over 3000 users in multiple businesses and across multiple locations, remote and desk-side support. Hardware is a mix of HP and DELL Desktop and Laptop computers. Windows 7 o/s (soon to migrate to windows 10). Office Suite 2016, o365, ie11, many bespoke client applications designed for the petrochemical industry.
This role covers both 1st Line Service Desk support and 2nd Level Desktop Support, so the candidate will have to have excellent telephone and incident/request logging skills as well technical ability.
• 1st level call handling, incident/request logging
• Remote and Desk-side technical assistance/support for users
• Client Machine build and deployment
• Active Directory Administration
• Client application install and support
• o365 Administration
• ITIL Foundations Certification
• Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
The candidate must be able to drive and if required travel to remote sites
Please apply and submit your CV