Competitive salary + generous benefits package, including competitive pension plan
INEOS, the name for Chemicals
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
The Grangemouth Site, based in Central Scotland, is a top tier COMAH site with a Refinery, ethylene cracker and several other major petrochemical processes
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Joiner with relevant experience to play a key role in the service delivery within our Olefins and Polymers (O&P) business.
Provide Joinery cover to INEOS Grangemouth site. Including the construct, erect, install, or repair structures and fixtures, such as concrete forms; building frameworks, including partitions, joists, studding, and rafters; wood stairways, window and door frames, and hardwood floors. May also install cabinets, siding, drywall and batt or roll insulation.
- Execute the process that delivers Joinery cover for the O&P Grangemouth site.
- Ensure effective Joinery repairs are carried out in line with agreed priorities and plans.
- Identify, address and report any issues with the potential to effect scope, progress, quality or cost.
- Deal with current issues and plan future work to avoid potential issues.
- Perform all Joinery functions within the site to meet the required quality, efficiency and relevant technical standards.
- Scope and estimate (procure contractor estimates for) all requested Ineos and contractor work, prior to work commencing.
- Participate in all site HSE initiatives, systems and controls e.g. P.T.W, Risk Assessments, COSHH.
- Input ongoing task data into a computerised job tracking system (Footprints) in order to keep job requesters up to date with job progress and completion.
- Carpentry or Joinery qualifications or equivalent, with working knowledge or experience.
- Ability to work under pressure, be proficient in computer systems, be able to network effectively with a strong bias for action.
UK Driving licence.
- Willing to accommodate some periods of personal inconvenience to support the delivery of planned and unplanned work and the effective/timely resolution of unforeseen events.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply