KG TAR 2019 Cost and Contracts Coordinator
Assist with the monitoring of subcontractor expenditure against agreed target cost or lump sum, dependent on Contract Strategy (daily/weekly or monthly). Including awareness of scope on site & attendance at weekly 3rd party progress and planning meetings.
Maintaining and updating spend profile based on the latest programme.
Assisting with the production of estimates from OOM/Appraise to Class 1/Define.
Initiating journal transfers to ensure all costs are allocated to the appropriate budgets.
Monitoring staff time-writing and mobilisation plans & costing.
Recording of commitments within the cost system, monitoring expenditure against commitment.
Assisting in definition of specific 3rd party scopes to ensure efficient project/TAR delivery.
Negotiating and agreeing contract variations and final accounts.
Maintaining and updating the final forecast and cash flow.
Calculating and reporting the monthly VOWD.
Processing Valuation certificates as required.
Producing regular report to input into monthly cost reports by downloading information from Maximo and using Business Objects. This will include expenditure covering; Time writing, Stores Stock, Direct, Purchase Materials, Term Contracts, SAP direct transactions.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Quantity Surveying/Cost Engineering qualification desirable
- Experience in cost engineering (min 5 years) in a large complex manufacturing environment
- Expertise in Maximo and associated use of business objects/SAP for interpretation/analysis of costs
- Ability to manage time effectively to achieve targets and objectives within deadlines.
- Ability to use, manipulate and organise systems to obtain required data.
- Self-starter and comfortable with communications at all levels in the organisation
- Proven track record in developing and monitoring budgets/forecasts
- The role requires forensic attention to detail
- Ability to support Pre and Post contract phase
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply