Maintenance Construction SupervISOR (Mech) – COntract
INEOS O & P
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies. Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Maintenance Construction Supervisor (Mech) with relevant experience to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
- Supervise and coordinate maintenance tasks in line with plan and to schedule.
- Awarded profile will lead with Furnace Construction Supervisor the implementation and compliance for maintenance tasks.
- Be aware of and apply relevant International Standards & management systems and procedures for construction activities to satisfy legislative requirements and meet business goals for cost, schedule HSE and quality.
- Provide construction/ mechanical expertise and advice during pre-engineering with KG Engineering team and KG Maintenance Specialists to ensure that construction requirements and legislation are complied with.
- Requests all planning work packs are delivered to Construction function on time (+6 weeks’ notice) and all jobs are prepared for execution with at least 6 weeks’ notice.
- Lead the delivery of physical work in the field, coordinating resources, materials, permits and everything necessary to complete the work on time, in budget, to the design intent and to the required HSE and quality standards.
- Monitor and report upon delivery, ensure problems/issues are anticipated/ identified/ flagged at the earliest opportunity and that appropriate mitigations/solutions are put in place etc.
- Direct, control and motivate the execution of Field jobs, such that the allocated resources are in a position to deliver and perform to the required standards.
- Plan and monitor the implementation in line with Control OF Work procedures assuring the review of scopes of work, execution plans, method statements and risk assessments for work to be executed safely, to quality and timescales.
- Ensure that work is coordinated with SIP’s, Contractors & Asset.
- Owns and leads the execution of the Emergent Work Requests to accommodate unplanned scope
- Lead close out of the job by following the maintenance QA process
- Update workpack information for future usage by Engineering, Planning and Execution teams (As-Builds, BoM and new vocab numbers required, sequence, recommended contractors)
- The above shall require the post-holder to familiarise themselves with the scope/ drawings/ specifications/ schedules to be implemented, to understand both what is to be implemented and how
Qualifications, knowledge and SkilLs
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels (both within INEOS and with contractor resource) with an appropriate style
- Has the ability to assimilate and analyse data and information and to report recommendations and justification.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and prepared to work flexibly in a changing environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply and upload CV