Maintenance Planner – KG
Competitive Salary plus benefits
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset. Having committed to significant investment and remediation programme over the next few years, we require a Maintenance Specialist with relevant experience to play a key role in the delivery and support of our business. You will develop and agree the KG maintenance plan to deliver the required asset integrity and availability, as well as plan and pre-engineer all maintenance activities on KG to ensure safe and efficient execution of maintenance work
- Execute the process that plans and schedules KG’s maintenance work
- Pre-engineer all maintenance work, ensuring all materials, Ineos and 3rd party resources and equipment are available to deliver the plan
- Deliver an agreed 6-week fully engineered and resourced plan to optimize use of resources and deliver a productive, cost effective and safe maintenance program to the asset.
- Monitor and drive progress to meet the schedule
- Assist to develop and plan TAR scope(s) and workload
- Challenge and verify all 3rd party cost estimates prior to work commencing in order to control maintenance fixed costs within budget
- Ensure all contractor work is carried out safely, on time, to the required quality and on budget as per maintenance plan
- Carry out appropriate level of risk management for every planned job before work commences to ensure all risks are identified and mitigated against
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Understanding of budgeting processes and cost control
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to manage multi-disciplined teams, both Ineos and 3rd Party
- Minimum HNC and NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
In addition to the above the successful candidate will possess the ability to interact widely at all levels within our business, especially with cost control, procurement and control of work teams, should be comfortable working at height and in confined spaces and expect work to be an even split between office based work and site based work.
Please submit your CV to be considered for this role.