Maintenance Technician (Electrical) - Competitive Salary and Benefits
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader, the post holder is responsible for performing preventative, breakdown and shutdown maintenance on all electrical equipment within the INEOS FPS assets.
- To perform preventive, corrective and diagnostic maintenance on site electrical equipment including LV/HV switchgear and protection systems, motor drives and lighting.
- To perform preventive and emergency maintenance on electrical equipment during scheduled or unscheduled shutdowns and participate in site on-call technician rota.
- To assist other disciplines within your team such as instrument and mechanical technicians in the repair and troubleshooting of their equipment when required.
- To comply with all company Safety ,Health and Environment as well as Work Permit, policies and procedures.
- To input data into CMMS (Maximo) maintenance system, such as work order activities, materials and spares, failure reports and manpower statistics.
- Support detailed job planning for all maintenance and repair of electrical equipment.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- HNC Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience within Petrochemical/oil and gas
- EWR training
- Electrical Safety Rules
- Knowledge of Maximo
- Positive attitude, self-confident, independent and ability to work on own initiative
How to Apply
Interested? Please upload your CV and apply