Maintenance Trainer (SOUTH)
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
Reporting to the Maintenance and Planning Manager, the post holder will be responsible for the implementation and compliance of the maintenance and planning team competence assurance system across our South Asset including Mechanical, Instrument, Metering/Analyser Technicians and Heavy Lift Specialists.
- Implement the competence assurance framework across the south assets for the technician population ensuring alignment to site standard for competence assurance.
- Develop standards of training assessment and competence across all technicians at site.
- Develop and report on KPIs to the Maintenance & Planning Manager to provide assurance on delivery on a monthly basis.
- Support line managers in the identification of training requirements.
- Design and deliver training in local area/asset.
Qualifications, knowledge and Skills
- Up to 5 years’ experience in Supervisory role in a manufacturing environment
- Qualified A1/A2 Assessor
- Qualified V1 Verifier
- Background in Mechanical, Instrument, Electrical maintenance is essential
- Excellent planning and coordination skills
- High level of site operations
- High level of communication skills, dealing with all levels in the organisation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply