MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE ADMINISTRATOR - Contract 24 Months (PAYE)
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
- Administer the systems used in INEOS FPS to manage technical changes on our oil and gas plants and personnel changes in the organisation.
- Update and provide monitoring reports to management including key performance indicators.
- Provide management of change (MOC) adminstration support to the whole INEOS FPS operation, including North and South Operations.
- The MOC administrator processes all email transactions, updates the tracking spreadsheets and issues further action requests, also via email.
- The adminstrator files supporting documentation for change proposals at the instruction of the MOC Job Responsible Engineer, using defined filing structures and nomenclature.
- Produce and issue weekly reports including key performance indicators and status of MOC proposals highlighting those that deviate from the correct process.
- Business focal point for the monitoring and quality assurance of performance of the Plant Modifications system in accordance with agreed KPI’s to ensure consistency of approach and compliance.
Qualifications and Technical experience
- High level of proficiency in standard office software e.g. Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills (verbal, interpersonal, written and presentation)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in work completion.
- Able to react quickly to changing priorities and multiple competing demands.
- Proactive and efficient and able to manage a demanding workload.
- Experience of Change Management workflow solutions typically deployed in the oil and gas sector is desirable
- Experience of working within a complex, high hazard and highly regulated sector is desirable
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply and submit their CV