MANAGEMENT SYSTEM CONTENT COORDINATOR – cOntract
Grangemouth HQ2 or Aberdeen
Transformation Team – Management System Project
Management Systems Lead
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
Ineos FPS is in the process of re-structuring it’s business management system. This project includes the review and redesign of business processes, the configuration and deployment of a new management system software tool and the re-engagement of the business in the system and it’s requirements, including ongoing assurance.
This unique role is pivotal in the development and ongoing configuration of the system software tool and in building management system content. The role will be the focal point for content management and upload and for helping the business to exploit the full capability of the system for content lifecycle management.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Management System Framework and structure, document architecture and the system software.
- As part of the Management System Project Team, support ‘content build’ by converting existing documentation into new process maps and supporting information.
- Continue to develop the new management system ‘user interface’ to provide intuitive access to system content based on the management system framework structure.
- Liaise with content owners and other key stakeholders to ensure that content is accurate and accessible, to allow formal sign off.
- Provide input to the Project Team, to enable accurate and timely reporting of project progress and status.
- Coach and provide technical support to other system administrators and users to ensure the system is managed in a consistent way across the business.
- Review and guide the Project Team in the utilisation of the system’s full capability, to provide the most efficient ways of working.
Qualifications, knowledge and Skills
- Experience of working with systems used to control business information
- Experience of working in a project environment would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of document management applications (eg: Documentum, SharePoint, Agility, MFiles)
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Visio (some use of PowerPoint).
- Fixing Word documents to ensure they meet standardised layouts (built-in Styles etc) whilst proof-reading.
- Use of Visio to created flow charts and Excel for managing spreadsheets.
- Use of Excel to create and manage registers of information and KPIs.
- PowerPoint to present KPIs
- Ability to accurately track and provide status reporting of system content.
- Excellent time management. Turnaround can be needed at short notice.
- Good communication / interpersonal skills (verbal, interpersonal and written)
Job Knowledge Skills:
- Able to communicate with, influence and motivate different audiences.
- Able to challenge and question appropriately.
- Coordinating, tracking and monitoring skills, preferably gained in a project or operational environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply and submit their CV