Maximo Application Assistant
To join the Maximo team by contributing to: data preparation and administration, functional support and trainings, documentations.
The Maximo project team is attached to the Maintenance Manager in the Engineering department.
- Provide the first level of functional support to users with application and process issues
- Assist with the maintenance of user security access groups according to user roles and responsibilities
- Assist with data cleansing and data update as system administrator
- Assist with system testing and with User Acceptance Tests (UAT)
- Contribute to trainings arrangement and reports user’s feedback.
- Reports technical issues to the I.T and/or to development team when appropriate
- Keep up to date documentation, job aids, training material etc...
- Manage user’s requests, process them or guide them toward the right level
Special Features – Requirements of the job
Interface with the following Refinery Functions
Qualifications, Knowledge and skills
- Relevant experience with Maximo, preferably as system administrator.
- Understand of the activities of maintenance, Inspection, Planning, Scheduling, Purchase requests.
- Ability to integrate the business processes that govern the activities mentioned above, to explain them to stakeholders and show how they have to be operated using Maximo.
- Rigor in tracking and following up user’s requests
- Excellent communication and analytical skills required
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK due to the short term nature of this role