Mechanical Maintenance Planner, Grangemouth Refinery – Permanent.
Petroineos Refining - OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
Petroineos Refining and Trading is one of the largest independent refiners trading in Europe. This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site; we are seeking a Mechanical Maintenance Planner to join our Engineering team at our Grangemouth site on a permanent basis.
The Mechanical Maintenance Planner manages, on a daily basis the safe and cost effective execution of routine maintenance planning to achieve Refinery targets for SHE, cost, availability, reliability and quality. The role ensures all requirements in the work execution process are clearly communicated and implemented Shared responsibility for availability, reliability and integrity of equipment.
- Providing the job[s] coordination in line with legislation, national, international company standards.
Actively participate in Gate Keeping to carry out appropriate level of risk assessment for every planned job before work commences ensuring all risks are identified with mitigation in place
Developing work orders, purchase orders andwork packsfor maintenance activities (quality, quantity, how to repair, scoping, logistics, financial estimate, material, tooling and coding,) ensuring they are fit for purpose and ready for execution
Guide 2nd level of supervision to achieve HSE, quality and efficiency standards for Maintenance activities to achieve productive tool time within the maintenance organisation
Responsibility for efficiency and backlog management to achieve mandatory inspection and preventive maintenance compliance.
Responsible for budgetdevelopment and control to optimize maintenance expense for his / her area and discipline
Maintain the data in the computerised maintenance management system (job plan library, bill of material) to enable effective planning.
- Participate with the preparation and execution of investment projects to optimize equipment availability, reliability and optimum maintenance expenses for all life cycles.
- Technical ownership of the material/spares register [naming, coding, technical storing, safety stock] for his/her area allowing for the optimum value of storing material/spares.
Time served in a maintenance background
Good communication and organisational skills
A detailed understanding of the maintenance workflow process, Maximo and scheduling tools
Understanding of the budgeting process and cost control
Ability to work under pressure
Proficient in computer systems, be able to network effectively with a strong bias for action
Ability to manage multi-disciplined teams, both Petroineos and 3rd Party
- HNC and NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Track record in successfully delivering set piece events e.g. plant outages, TARs
- Knowledge of national and international technical standards for his / her maintenance discipline
- Knowledge of Primavera project software and its use in developing network plans, including critical paths and resourcing.
To apply for this role please submit your CV.
Please note we are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager