Planner (Mechanical), Grangemouth (permanent)
Petroineos Refining - OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
This role is within the Engineering Maintenance Team, and is responsible for
The key accountabilities of the role are:
Managing on a daily basis the safe and cost effective execution of routine maintenance planning to achieve Refinery targets for SHE, cost, availability, reliability and quality.
Ensuring all requirements in the work execution process are clearly communicated and implemented and shared responsibility for availability, reliability and integrity of equipment.
- Providing the job[s] coordination in line with legislation, national, international a company standard
- Actively participate in Gate Keeping to carry out appropriate level of risk assessment for every planned job before work commences ensuring all risks are identified with mitigation in place.
- Developing work orders, purchase orders and work packs for maintenance activities [quality, quantity, how to repair, scoping, logistics, financial estimate, material, tooling and coding, ensuring they are fit for purpose and ready for execution
- Guide 2nd level of supervision to achieve HSE, quality and efficiency standards for Maintenance activities to achieve productive tool time within the maintenance organisation
- Responsibility for efficiency and backlog management to achieve mandatory inspection and preventive maintenance compliance.
- Responsible for budget development and control to optimize maintenance expense for his / her area anddiscipline
- Maintain the data in the computerised maintenance management system (job plan library, bill of material) to enable effective planning.
- Participate with the preparation and execution of investment projects to optimize equipment availability, reliability and optimum maintenance expenses for all life cycles.
- Technical ownership of the material/spares register [naming, coding, technical storing, safety stock] for his/her area allowing for the optimum value of storing material/spares.
The successful candidate will have:
10-year time served in a maintenance background
Good communication and organisational skills
A detailed understanding of the maintenance workflow process, Maximo and scheduling tools
Understanding of the budgeting process and cost control
Ability to work under pressure
Proficient in computer systems, be able to network effectively with a strong bias for action
Ability to manage multi-disciplined teams, both Petroineos and 3rd Party
HNC and NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
Track record in successfully delivering set piece events e.g. plant outages, TARs
Knowledge of national and international technical standards for his / her maintenance discipline
Knowledge of Primavera project software and its use in developing network plans, including critical paths and resourcing.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK due to the short term nature of this role
Should this job be of interest please upload you CV and apply
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager