2019 Turnaround Portfolio - Grangemouth Refinery
TAR Planner - Contract until June 2019
Petroineos Refining - OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
In preparation for our 2019 turnaround (TAR) programme, we are looking to grow our team to continue building on our previous world-class turnaround performances. This £50M turnaround will complete over 1600 work packs within a condensed, industry leading, turnaround duration. This will include statutory inspection of pressure systems, rotating machinery overhauls, piping & valve repairs and major capital investment projects.
As part of the pre-engineering and execute team, you will be part of a team responsible for delivering a safe, high quality, on budget and “on time” turnaround.
We are looking to have the team in place during Q3 this year with the turnaround planned for Q2 2019.
Following on from this portfolio, Grangemouth Refinery is working towards a planned investment of a new £400M crude distillation complex. It is expected that many of the talented individuals we recruit could have the opportunity to support this major project.
The role is within the Petroineos Grangemouth refinery
During pre-engineering, the TAR Planners primary function is to produce a robust TAR schedule by engaging key stakeholders. The planners’ key function during the event is to measure and analyse progress against the plan and highlight opportunities or areas requiring focus.
Qualification, Knowledge and Skills Required
- SVQ Level 3 Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- HNC Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- Proficient in use of Primavera
- Previous experience of maintenance or TAR planning
The successful candidates for the TAR roles will be
- Personable with the ability to articulate with people on all levels
- Supportive of business needs, particularly in times of business crisis or manufacturing upset/disruption
- Self-motivated and adaptable to changing work needs, environment or situations
- Willing and keen to learn and develop and to look to the future
- Confident to take action based on own decisions and for reporting plant defects, near misses or occurrences in order to improve safety and operability
- Operate on your own initiative within your ability when supervision is not present
- Focused (safety, speed, quality)
- Keen eye for detail and a ‘right first time’ attitude.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Should this job be of interest please upload you CV and apply
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager