Competitive salary + generous benefits package, including competitive pension plan
INEOS, the name for Chemicals
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
The Grangemouth Site, based in Central Scotland, is a top tier COMAH site with a Refinery, ethylene cracker and several other major petrochemical processes
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Plumber with relevant experience to play a key role in the service delivery within our Olefins and Polymers (O&P) business.
• Provide plumbing cover to all areas of the O&P Grangemouth site.
• Assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing regulations.
• Execute the process that delivers plumbing cover for the O&P Grangemouth site.
• Ensure effective Plumbing repairs are carried out in line with agreed priorities and plans.
• Identify, address and report any issues with the potential to effect scope, progress, quality or cost.
• Deal with current issues and plan future work to avoid potential issues.
• Perform all Plumbing functions within the site to meet the required quality, efficiency and relevant technical standards.
• Scope and estimate (procure contractor estimates for) all requested Ineos and contractor work, prior to work commencing.
• Participate in all site HSE initiatives, systems and controls e.g. P.T.W, Risk Assessments, COSHH.
• Assist with the ongoing site wide Legionella testing process in conjunction with the 3rd party contractors.
• SVQ level 3 Mechanical services: Plumbing or equivalent.
• Understanding of legionella testing process
• A time served plumbing background with good communication and organisational skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, be proficient in computer systems, be able to network effectively with a strong bias for action.
• Hold a UK Driving licence.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Please apply and upload your CV