INEOS, the name for Chemicals
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
The Grangemouth Site, based in Central Scotland, is a top tier COMAH site with a Refinery, ethylene cracker and several other major petrochemical processes
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Plumber with relevant experience to play a key role in the service delivery within our Olefins and Polymers (O&P) business.
Provide plumbing cover to Grangemouth site, Including assembly, installation and repair of pipes, fittings and fixtures. Provide a maintenance service to building heating water and drainage systems according to specifications and legislative requirements.
- Execute the process that delivers plumbing cover for the Grangemouth site.
- Ensure effective Plumbing repairs are carried out in line with agreed priorities and plans.
- Identify, address and report any issues with the potential to effect scope, progress, quality or cost.
- Deal with current issues and plan future work to avoid potential issues.
- Perform all Plumbing functions within the site to meet the required quality, efficiency and relevant technical standards.
- Scope and estimate (procure contractor estimates for) all requested Ineos and contractor work, prior to work commencing.
- Participate in all site HSE initiatives, systems and controls e.g. P.T.W, Risk Assessments, COSHH.
- Assist with the ongoing site wide Legionella testing process in conjunction with the 3rd party contractors.
- Input ongoing task data into a computerised job tracking system (Footprints) in order to keep job requesters up to date with job progress and completion
- Willing to accommodate some periods of personal inconvenience to support the delivery of planned and unplanned work and the effective/timely resolution of unforeseen events.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Please apply and upload your CV