Process Control Analyst - Grangemouth
Petroineos - Finance
Process Control Analyst, Grangemouth (permanent)
Petroineos Refining - OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
Petroineos Refining and Trading is one of the largest independent refiners trading in Europe. This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site; we are seeking a Process Control Analyst to join our Finance Team at our Grangemouth site on a permanent basis.
Process Control Analyst will take the lead in SAP and Qlickview master data maintenance whilst working alongside with the FC&A team members to provide an efficient month end close in line with monthly timetable. Will be the key link between the ERP team and the user community in all aspects of SAP and Qlickview. Complement the role by working on General Ledger Analysis and Cash Forecasting duties. Responsibilities:
- Review and maintain all SAP and Qlickview master data, including data hierarchies, ensuring that it is up to date and work with users to remove obsolete data. Work with users to help identify and produce new and upgraded accounting reports.
- Appraise and control the month close process for London, Lavera and Grangemouth linking with the 3 sites to ensure that deadlines are met and all month close processes are operated in a timely manner. Perform the month end allocation process to allow full business reporting by profit centre by site.
- Input, control and reconcile the annual budget data into Qlickview, ensuring that this is agreed to the plan data held by the finance team.
- Lead or assist on the various business initiatives that can lead to significant change within SAP and Qlickview hierarchies, working closely with on site and off site IT teams in any SAP upgrades or developments.
- Work as part of a team on general ledger analysis work, this will range from balance sheet.
- inter/intra company reconciliations through to ad hoc work requested either by Grangemouth or London management
- Produce weekly business cash flow forecast splitting reconciling this on a week to week basis and produce variance analysis of actual vs. forecast by company each week.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good understanding of SAP especially FI & CO
- Good understanding of the data structures within Qlickview
- General Finance team experience
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Must operate well in a team environment
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Should this job be of interest please upload you CV and apply
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager