Procurement Tactical Support - Contract
INEOS, The Name for Chemicals
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset which includes Scotland’s only crude oil refinery.
INEOS FPS require additional Procurement Tactical Support with experience of procurement or supply chain operations to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
Context for role:
- The key requirement of this role is to ensure that the materials and services are supplied to meet the business requirements.
- Transactional Procurement activity - Placement of orders <£25K.
- Contract ownership of selected services including liaising with internal customers. .
- Ownership and maintenance of procurement tools and reports
Principle Accountabilities of the role:
- Ensure that security of supply for materials or services allocated are maintained to the correct technical specification, safely and on schedule to meet operational requirements.
- As part of the procurement tactical team support the FPS business in ensuring that Purchase Requests are processed efficiently to Purchase Orders.
- Maintain transactional support tools (web buying, use of procurement cards)
- Interface with internal customers (Asset Engineers and support functions e.g. HR, Amenities, HSE) to engage appropriate support contracts for the business.
- Report generation of management information on Procurement KPI’s.
Candidates must also have experience and understanding of the following:
- Experience in a procurement department within a medium to large business.
- Disciplined administration skills.
- IT skills including excel, word, SAP & Database analysis would be advantageous.
- Self-starter and comfortable with communications between engineers, planners, project managers, procurement specialists and suppliers.
- Pro-active in identifying and highlighting problems of supply early and looking for solutions with whichever group is required and be strong in negotiating solutions with suppliers.
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly to deliver solutions when difficult scenarios arise such as potential delays to orders, changes to production plans.
Please apply and submit your CV