Project Document Controller
INEOS O&P UK
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
The Grangemouth Site, based in Central Scotland, is a top tier COMAH site with an ethylene cracker and several other major petrochemical processes
Due to continued growth we are now looking for a Project Document controller to join us on a contract basis.
- To file, retrieve, issue and update a large variety of technical records for projects across the site.
- To maintain the associated document databases and systems and lead the development of document distribution matrices
- Role primarily includes document control and there is requirement to develop to support completions and drawing office.
Core Job Requirements
- Ensuring all project documents are managed in line with procedures
- Maintaining project correspondence & project files
- Issuing and distribution of project documentation in accordance with agreed document distribution matrices (DDM’s) to ensure all current documents are relevant versions and available at point of use.
- Ensure documents both internally and from external sources are legible and identifiable.
- Checking dispatched documents and drawings are correctly formatted
- Tracking and Reporting on Project Document Status
- Recording and Distributing Incoming Supplier & 3rd Party Documentation
- Interfacing with 3rd party design document control teams
The post holder should be flexible and willing to broaden knowledge and skills in order to:
- Support completions engineers with collation of punch lists, red line drawing and certification
- Support FDO with Maximo requests, document storage in Alfresco and drawing print service
- Update basic project and site drawings using AutoCAD e.g.: borders, revisions, plot plans and similar.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role.
Internal applications should speak with their line managers if interested in applying for this vacancy.