Project Documentation Clerk
- To file, retrieve, issue and update a large variety of technical records for NEP project.
- To maintain the associated document databases and systems and lead the development of document distribution matrices
- Role include document control, completions support, maximo updates as well as general technical clerking
- Ensuring all project documents are managed in line with procedures
- Maintaining project correspondence & project files
- Issuing and distribution of project documentation in accordance with agreed document distribution matrices (DDM’s) to ensure all current documents are relevant versions and available at point of use.
- Ensure documents both internally and from external sources are legible and identifiable.
- Checking dispatched documents and drawings are correctly formatted
- Tracking and Reporting on Project Document Status
- Recording and Distributing Incoming Supplier & 3rd Party Documentation
- Interfacing with 3rd party design document control teams
- Support completions engineers with collation of PL's, red lines and certs
- Populating and indexing for newly allocated drawing no.s in Alfresco
- Upload drawings and docs to Alfresco for projects and on an ad hoc basis for one off requests
- Support FDO drawing print service as required
- Update newly allocated tag no.s to Maximo, update Maximo details by interpreting data sheets etc or by following Maintenance dossiers
- Special Features
- Detail knowledge of 44–A-013 Engineering Document Handover Requirements
- QDMS expert, Maximo & Alfresco user
- Proactive in setting up of project requirements and resolving issues.
- Providing support to team leader on document control procedures
- Building final engineering handover dossiers
- Detail knowledge of project filing systems
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Four O grades or equivalent at C or above including Maths and English
- Working knowledge of document control systems & processes
- Experience and understanding of Supplier and Engineering documentation
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Good communication skills
- Administration Experience
- Ability to organise workload / high level of efficiency
To be considered for this role, please submit your CV