Inchyra Road Grangemouth
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
Reporting to the Project and Modifications Manager, the post holder is responsible for developing and delivering agreed engineering projects to meet HSE, schedule, cost and technical performance targets for the INEOS FPS organisation. The Project Manager will make recommendations improve business performance and meet regulatory/compliance requirements
- Develop and deliver the implementation phase of projects to achieve HSE goals and sanctioned cost, time and technical performance commitments.
- Develop and deliver project execution plans which meet business objectives and agreed processes for design, contract management, purchasing, construction and commissioning.
- Responsible for project compliance with the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 where applicable.
- Challenge and develop project scopes and specifications which satisfy appropriate engineering standards.
- Develop project scope, cost estimate & schedule for every project prior to full sanction.
- Define and implement appropriate project controls to deliver management information necessary to achieve sanctioned cost and schedule commitments.
- Advise project study teams to ensure robust scope, cost estimates, schedules and execution plans are delivered.
- Manages a multi-discipline project portfolio which may comprise several concurrent projects on the site.
- Ability to lead a large works project.
- Ability to interface effectively with site managers and business managers.
- Ability to identify and manage interfaces within the Project team, including engineering contractor teams.
- Interfaces with, and influences, the construction, cost & estimating, planning, purchasing and study teams.
- Identifies and manages interfaces with Asset teams to secure support for project implementation.
- Ability to monitor, identify and manage uncertainty across own project portfolio.
- Challenges existing working practices and proposes improvements.
- Good decision making skills within all aspects of project management.
- Ability to recruit, coach and develop project engineers.
Qualifications and technical experience
- Chartered, degree qualified engineer with a minimum of 10 years experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in oil and gas or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a project management role.
- Strong knowledge of project processes and best practices.
- Experience in construction and commissioning.
- Working knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015
- Good understanding of the application Plant Modification processes and associated documentation management systems
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply