This is an exciting time to join us at Grangemouth within the O&P UK Business. In order to develop and deliver our agreed projects we are currently recruiting for a contract Project Manager, accountable for managing projects of between £1m and £5m pa to larger project accountability of between £5m and £25m spend per annum.
Working as a Project manager for us, you will develop and deliver agreed engineering projects to meet HSE, schedule, cost and technical performance
- Develop and deliver projects from concept to implementation to achieve HSE goals and sanctioned cost, time and technical performance commitments.
- Develop and deliver project execution plans, which meet business objectives and agreed processes for design, contract management, purchasing, construction and commissioning.
- Challenge and develop project scopes and specifications, which satisfy appropriate engineering standards.
- Develop project scope, cost estimate & schedule for every project prior to full sanction.
- Work within defined project controls to deliver management information necessary to achieve sanctioned cost and schedule commitments.
- Support project study teams to ensure robust scope, cost estimates, schedules and execution plans are delivered.
- Manages a multi-discipline project portfolio, which may comprise several concurrent projects on the site.
- Ability to lead larger and / or more complex projects.
- Ability to interface effectively with site managers and business managers.
- Ability to identify and manage interfaces within the Project team, including engineering contractor teams.
- Interfaces with the construction, cost & estimating, planning, purchasing and study teams.
- Identifies and manages interfaces with Asset teams to secure support for project implementation.
- Ability to monitor, identify and manage uncertainty across own project portfolio.
- Challenges existing working practices and proposes improvements.
- Good decision-making skills within all aspects of project management.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Degree qualified or equivalent in an engineering discipline.
- Significant and relevant experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrable experience in a project management role.
- Strong knowledge of project processes and best practices.
- Experience in construction and commissioning.
- Working knowledge of the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- Good understanding of change control
Please apply and submit your CV
Internal candidates should not apply through this system, please speak directly to your Line Manager