Project Planner - Contract
INEOS O&P UK
INEOS, the name for Chemicals
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset. Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Project Planner with relevant experience to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
Our integrated Asset Project teams develop and deliver engineering projects to the highest standards, meeting demanding HSE, schedule, cost and technical performance targets. We deliver all aspect of project management to include cost, planning, construction & commissioning, and work closely with 3rd Party for Designers & Field Contractors. We deliver circa £20-25M annual Capital spend across our assets, and have 30 -50 live projects at any given time.
Our Project Planners will develop, manage and maintain effective project plans and supporting processes during all phases of project development to ensure that all project activities are completed on time and cost effectively in accordance with the required targets and objectives
Qualification, Knowledge & Skills
The Project Planner should have significant experience with a sound track record in engineering and construction. The experience gained would ideally be from in a multi project environment
- Expert in the use of Primavera, developing integrated, resource loaded, project plans and critical paths analysis.
- Able to develop plans from level 1 (high level management) through to level 3 / 4 detailed execution / construction plans
- Review / challenge contractor / 3rd party schedules and incorporate agreed contract programmes into the INEOS master schedule
- Provide progress reports, S curves, schedule variance and schedule performance KPI’s
- Ability to work with authority and credibility at all levels within the organisation.
- Ensure project work is scheduled and coordinated into the asset plan
- Good appreciation of project management
- The post holder should have a level of qualification at NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Be a logical and practical thinker with sound troubleshooting skills. Have the ability to rationalize technical and logistical problems.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a paragraph outlining your relevant experience and upload your CV.