Project Planner - Contract
Agency Position (18 months)
Falkirk / Grangemouth
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
Ineos has committed to significant investment in FPS to ensure safe and reliable operations to 2040+. This investment includes two strategic projects, Replacement Ground Flares and a New Compression Train.
Reporting to the New Compression Train Project Manager, the post holder will support strategic project activity and be responsible for planning and scheduling activity to comply with FPS Standards & Project Process
- Build & maintain project plans including procurement, engineering, construction and commissioning
- Integrate on-site elements of the plan into the Asset activity planning process ensuring compliance with gate readiness criteria
- Produce reports on progress, critical path status & activity slippage
- Work with site Turnaround team to develop detailed execution plans for any project scope to be delivered with planned TARs.
- Establish and sustain effective working relationships with all project stakeholders, asset team and Contract teams so that all project objectives are met.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- HNC or equivalent in a Technical Subject or minimum of 5 years in a similar role
- Working knowledge & experience of Primavera P6
- Strong IT skills including MS Office packages and internal systems such as Bluebeam, Alfresco and Maximo
- Excellent team working and networking skills with peers, managers and contract teams
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, under pressure and to pro-actively resolve issues as they arise
- Ability to prioritise incoming workload & work to tight deadlines
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Ability to persuade and influence
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and Apply