Business : O&P UK
Location: Grangemouth – KG Asset
Role: Project Planner (Contract/Agency)
The KG Cracker is a key part of the integrated O&P Grangemouth facilty, producing approx. 1 billion tonnes per annum of ethylene which is a key building block in the chemicals and plastics production industries used in downstream plants at Grangemouth and also exported via pipelines across the UK. Due to major investment there is a significant Capital programme of works to improve reliability and expand production capability over the next 5 years.
Our integrated Asset Projects team develops and delivers engineering projects to the highest standards, meeting demanding HSE, schedule, cost and technical performance targets. We deliver all aspect of project management to include cost, planning, construction & commissioning, and work closely with 3rd Party Interface for Design & Engineering. We deliver circa £20-25M annual Capital spend, and have 30 -50 live projects at any given time.
Our Project Planners will create, manage and maintain effective planning processes enabling efficient planning during all phases of project development and execution to ensure that all project activities are completed efficiently and cost effectively in accordance with management targets and objectives
The Project Planner would typically have 5+ years’ experience with a sound track record in engineering and construction. The experience gained would ideally be from a Project Controls perspective in a multi project environment
- Expert in the use of Primavera, developing strong integrated project plans, identifiable critical paths and resource loaded schedules.
- Able to develop plans from level 1 (high level management) through to level 3 / 4 detailed execution / construction plans
- Review / challenge contractor / 3rd party schedules and incorporate agreed contract programmes into the INEOS master schedule
- Provide progress reports, S curves, schedule variance, earned value and schedule performance KPI’s
- Knowledge of Maximo is desirable but not critical
- Ability to work with authority and credibility at all levels within the organisation.
- Ensure project work is planned and input to the KG coordination and control of work systems
- Strong project management and planning aptitude
- The post holder should have a level of qualification at NVQ level 4 or equivalent.
- Be a logical and practical thinker with sound troubleshooting skills. Have the ability to rationalize technical and logistical problems.
to apply, please submit a paragraph outlining your relevant experience and upload your CV.