Recruitment Administrator (9 month contract)
OUR FUTURE IS EXTRAORDINARY. YOURS COULD BE TOO.
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Recruitment Administrator with relevant experience in HR and Recruitment to play a key role in the delivery and support of this growth in our business.
The Recruitment Administrator will join our Human Resources team and will assist in the management of the site recruitment requirements.
The role will involve:
- Assessment Centre organisation & administration
- Application screening & processing
- Bulk recruitment campaign management
- Interview management
- Exposure to a fast paced recruitment environment within a global organisation
- Day to day administration duties
- Database management
The successful applicant must have:
- Relevant qualification in HR or Business Administration (or working towards)
- Excellence in attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise own tasks and deliver to deadlines to meet performance criteria
- Ability to proactively support change
- Have confidence in managing confidential and personal data and information
- Strong IT skills, all basic window packages at intermediate or above
- Experience of recruitment through external site (linked in, job boards etc)
- Social Media knowledge
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Please apply and submit your CV at www.ineosopportunities.co.uk