Are you in?
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
We now require a Recruitment Specialist with relevant experience to play a key role in supporting the growth in our business.
To manage all employee recruitment needs for O&P UK to ensure our skills gaps are addressed and our business operations supported, involving talent research, candidate attraction, engagement and selection.
Talent Attraction and Selection
- Develop a strong understanding of resourcing needs across O&P, providing guidance and recommendations to recruiting managers on optimal attraction strategies, selection criteria and market constraints
- Provide guidance to hiring managers on job description creation and advert design to ensure the creation and communication of clear, robust and accurate selection criteria
Proactive Candidate Sourcing
- Develop and maintain a database of qualified candidates for future consideration and to rapidly respond to future needs
- Actively promote Ineos and O&P UK as an employer of choice locally and UK wide; demonstrating professionalism, enthusiasm and energy to sell the business to prospective candidates, including representing the business at career fairs and conferences
- Build a strong Employer Brand through optimizing our online presence to attract and engage talent directly, significantly reducing the number of agency fees paid for new hires ensuring significant cost savings to the business
- Establish, proactively manage and optimise recruitment tools and technology (i.e, Boolean scripts, Google Analytics, Recruiters licensing etc.) and proactive use of social media to identify and attract high calibre candidates, ensuring cost efficiencies
- Design and lead the annual Graduate Engineering recruitment campaign to ensure suitable attraction, selection and retention of future Chartered Engineers and creation of a talent pipeline of future business leaders, ensuring a consistent approach across INEOS Group
- Develop Itrent system capability to provide an end-to-end online onboarding process for all appointed candidates
Qualifications, knowledge and Skills
- Relevant proven experience in designing resourcing strategy, sourcing, selection including direct external talent engagement
- Demonstrated ability to manage a wide stakeholder network and develop positive working relationships at all levels in the business, both internally and externally
- Proven ability to be self-led and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced high volume environment, maintain an attention to detail and be able to deliver to agreed resourcing process timelines
- Expert IT skills, all basic window packages at intermediate or above
- Strong petrochemical industry and job market knowledge
- CIPD qualified or HR academic background; relevant HND or equivalent
- Proven experience in assessment centre design including interview design, simulation exercises and psychometric testing
- Strong marketing/advertising experience using a range of online platforms and channels
- LinkedIn experience including content management
- Expert user of Google Analytics and Marketing software
how to apply
Please register and submit your application via INEOS Opportunities https://www.ineosopportunities.co.uk/
Please note applications not received via this method cannot be considered for interview.