INEOS, the name for Chemicals
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset which includes Scotland’s only crude oil refinery.
Having committed to significant investment over the next few years, we now require a Replenishment Specialist to provide and supply continuity of MRO requirements across the various business units, optimize inventory levels to maximize asset availability offset against Working Capital targets and maintain stores coding and catalogue system, ensuring accuracy of costs and re-ordering data. In addition to this you will also identify fast moving or slow moving stock and make adjustments accordingly to stock minimum & maximum levels.
- Process Alarm Scan ROI items on a fortnightly basis. Provide effective expediting of long lead, emergency or zero stock items and reserved listing. Assist and support timely resolution of any Technical Queries raised at request for quotation, order stage or highlighted by main stores.
- Cross reference all parts (to be added or deleted to the Vocab stock system) to asset plant and/or equipment. All parts to be checked and updated with primary planning information, including where appropriate, criticality. Maintain information of Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) on Vocab for cross reference incl. serial number, model number of plant and/or equipment within maximo.
- Challenge ROR generated requirements, adjust where appropriate, create requisitions and process to commercially complete ‘ready to order’ status. Provide effective expediting of ROR items post order placement. Assist and support timely resolution of any Technical Queries raised at request for quotation, order stage or highlighted by main stores.
- Issue replenishment of Consignment purchase orders and reports, highlight and propose any items where increased or regular usage would lend itself to adding to the existing Consignment portfolios.
- Report excess/obsolete or slow moving stock / insurance spares, working with finance on stock provisions and write-offs.
- Process stores returns into Maximo for INEOS, TAR’s and CHP.
- Update purchase orders with acknowledgement confirmation and process WF batch queries.
Skills and Qualifications
- Good standard of education.
- MCIPS qualified preferred or equivalent.
- Experience operating in a large manufacturing environment and can demonstrate delivery of cost savings and value added.
- Advanced knowledge of Maximo Stores and Procurement modules.
- Good knowledge of MRO Materials Management within Maximo system.
- Good knowledge of support software eg Business Objects, Excel.
- Professional manner dealing with external suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to work as effectively within a team or on own initiative.
- Working knowledge of inventory planning and working capital metrics.
- Understanding of stores issuing and receipting procedures.
- Good analytical skills.
Please apply and submit your CV