SHE COACH - Contract (competitive salary)
Temporary until August 21
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
Provide site-based SHE coaching and support to the 2021 Unity walk-to-work / floatel campaign, consisting of up to 70 offshore personnel.
- Provide support, input and coaching in the safe delivery of work scope activities, bringing safety performance shortfalls to the attention of OIM in a constructive and pragmatic manner.
- Provide active safety coaching to offshore teams and individuals in the effective use of behavioural safety reporting systems.
- Challenge performance issues at all levels, influencing behaviours in a mature, positive and pragmatic manner. Be prepared to step in and stop a job wherever safety is considered to be immediately at risk.
- Participate in the site-based auditing activities, and support the management of the asset audit plan.
- Deliver Project SHE Inductions, Site SHE meetings and support Time Out for Safety sessions with the workforce.
- Be actively involved at pre-shift briefs and toolbox talks in a coaching role.
- Support Control of Work risk assessments to ensure all SHE hazards are identified and adequately controlled.
- Assist in accident / incident investigations to help identify root causes and development of corrective actions.
- Provide an excellent safety example at all times, in line with company and regulatory SHE rules and standards.
- Offshore rotational based role (2 weeks on/2weeks off)
Qualifications and Technical Experience
- Current offshore survival and medical certificates
- Safety-related qualification, preferably to NEBOSH Diploma standard
- Previous experience in a SHE coaching role
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for SHE & Compliance and for driving continuous improvement
Job Knowledge Skills:
- Good understanding of site-based occupational safety
- Good understanding of behavioural based safety
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply