SHE COACH - Contract (Onshore)
Temporary until December 21
Kingswells Office and Site
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
Provide SHE support, coaching and guidance to FPS North operations, maintenance, engineering and set piece activity; including oversight of 3rd party contractors to promote strong management system compliance.
· Provides onsite coaching to support implementation of INEOS FPS SHE Management System requirements to support safe, reliable and compliant site activity.
· Conducts gap assessments against SHE Management System requirements, driving identified improvement actions to enable robust compliance.
· Coach Operations & Maintenance personnel on the delivery of SHE requirements; promoting a workforce led safety culture.
· Conducts assurance to verify that INEOS FPS systems and processes are understood, implemented and complied with.
· Where appropriate, leads SHE meetings, SHE Campaigns, and Lessons Learned sharing.
· Deliver SHE Inductions to communicate SHE rules and expectations.
· Support Site Turnarounds/Projects to identify hazards and participate in the development of risk reduction measures to manage the risk.
· Responsible for providing training and expertise on the use of Synergi to ensure SHE inputs are captured appropriately and outputs are visible to enable performance improvement.
· Lead, participate in and coach incident investigations into SHE related incidents to identify root causes; making recommendations to prevent re-occurrence.
· Support and coach site personnel in conducting effective risk assessment and tool box talks, to ensure all SHE hazards are identified and adequately controlled.
· Conduct SHE oversight of contractor on-site activities.
· Lead, participate in and coach on the safety observation system.
· Engage, collaborate with and influence leaders to challenge SHE matters
· Requires regular travel to sites including remote areas
· Occasional offshore travel
Qualifications and Technical Experience
· NEBOSH General certificate in Occupational Health & Safety
· NEBOSH Diploma in Occupational Health & Safety, or equivalent (desired)
· Internal Auditor qualification
· At least 5 years’ experience in a SHE related role
· Good communication, engagement and coaching skills
· Ability to effectively manage external relationships with key stakeholders
· Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
· Understanding of project management principles
Job Knowledge Skills:
· Onshore and offshore operational O&G site SHE experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their CV and apply