TAR Admin Assistant
INEOS O&P UK
Are you in?
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
We now require a TAR Admin Assistant with relevant experience to play a key role in supporting the growth in our business.
The TAR Admin Assistant role requirements include -
- Workpack administration, track documents, management of ‘red pen mark-ups’ from engineers and contractors & management IT and hard copy filing systems.
- Monitor and update trackers and registers.
- Print & collate technical documents / drawings.
- Print & collate workpack supporting documentation.
- Collate, identify and order office stationary to support the team.
- Take minutes of meetings, highlight actions and owners and distribute notes.
- Manage team IT requirements – raise issues, track responses, order equipment.
- Manage office accommodation, allocating desks arranging lockers etc.
- Proactive, resourceful, ability to work on own and as part of a team, positive attitude, ability to influence, flexible approach to work.
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications to a good level.
- High appreciation of the importance in completeness and quality of documentation.
- Document control experience would be an advantage.
The role is varied and interesting. It will require some periods of flexible working during TAR/shutdown events. It includes working with the INEOS TAR & asset teams and also with the TAR contractors and vendors.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK
Please apply and submit your CV