KG TAR Admin Clerk
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
- The Grangemouth Site, based in Central Scotland, is a top tier COMAH site with a refinery, ethylene cracker and several other major petrochemical processes
- This is an exciting time to join us at our Grangemouth site, INEOS’ largest manufacturing asset which includes Scotland’s only crude oil refinery. The Petroineos Refinery is a joint venture between INEOS and Petrochina
- The KG Cracker’s planned maintenance shutdown is scheduled for Q2/Q3 2019. The successful candidate will become part of a team of technical clerks who will support the shutdown engineering, planning, completions and document control teams to prepare and execute this event.
Admin Clerk Requirements
- Workpack administration, track documents, management of ‘red pen mark-ups’ from engineers and contractors & management IT and hard copy filing systems.
- Monitor and update trackers and registers.
- Print & collate technical documents / drawings.
- Print / collate workpack documentation
- High appreciation of the importance in completeness and quality of documentation.
- Proactive, resourceful, ability to work on own and as part of a team, positive attitude, ability to influence, flexible approach to work.
- Able to use Microsoft Office applications to a good level.
The role is varied and interesting. It will require some periods of flexible working (particularly during the event in 2019). It includes working with the INEOS TAR & asset teams and also with the TAR contractors and vendors.
We are only able to consider candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK