INEOS O&P UK
Are you IN?
A truly global company, INEOS is one of the world’s largest chemical companies.
We now require a TAR Scheduler with relevant experience to play a key role in supporting the growth in our business.
- Develop, monitor and update detailed TAR plans.
- Develop and apply common programme coding structures across future TARs.
- Ensure planned work is on the O&P job execution plan, the O&P job schedule and maintenance execution plan.
- Accountable for the delivery of effective TAR programmes for each TAR.
- Accountable for ensuring the timely development of plans/programmes to the level of detail required for efficient/effective scheduling of resources, service, etc.
- Monitor programme execution and update programme for progress.
- Attend and actively participate in TAR progress meetings to extract information for updating programmes.
- Provide programme progress reporting and KPI information TAR Leads and TAR Manager (e.g. Percentage completion, S-Curves, schedule performance).
- Accountable for ensuring contractor planning/scheduling are realistic and deliverable.
- Some periods of inconvenience to support planned and unplanned plant outages
- HNC qualified in project management or engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a petrochemical/manufacturing environment.
- Expert understanding of planning tools such as Primavera and other maintenance and planning tools/software such as SAP, Maximo.
- Disciplined planning and organisation skills together with an ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to follow and implement company planning processes.
- Ability to interact effectively with direct multi-disciplined teams, both Ineos and 3rd Party.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the O&P organisation and to 3rd Parties with the appropriate style.
- Has a logical, proactive and methodical approach to problem solving, the ability to recognise key issues.
- Has the ability to assimilate and analyse data/information and to report recommendations and justification in the appropriate language.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated and prepared to work flexibly in a changing environment.
- Strong commitment to improvement of SHE performance.