Technical Clerk - Management Systems - Contract
FPS is a 100% INEOS-owned integrated oil and gas liquid transportation and processing system with a nominal capacity in excess of one million barrels per day serving the central area of the North Sea.
Oil and gas liquids from over 50 offshore fields and St Fergus flow through pipelines into FPS. FPS transports crude oil and gas liquids from offshore and onshore entry points, processes the liquids at Kinneil and redelivers to the customer Forties Blend crude oil at Hound Point and either Raw Gas or fractionated Gas Products at Grangemouth.
- Management System (MS) project is in-flight, redefining and digitising all business processes and assurance measures. This role plays a key part in supporting the transition from ‘content build’ (Phase 2) into roll out (Phase 3).
- Coordinates and drives a prioritised management system implementation programme, ensuring
appropriate training/engagement and assurance measures during the project term approx. 12-18months
- Enables MS project to process new documentation and deploy within the organisation in a prioritised and structured approach.
- Work as part of the MS Project Team, and closely with Element and Sub Element Owners, SME’s and HR to plan, coordinate and track the roll-out, engagement and training for key processes within the management system
- Works with the MS Project Team to define an appropriate “roll-out strategy”, articulating how relevant roll-out options will be applied to Management System processes and practices, according to clear criteria
- Follows roll-out deployment approach, ensuring processes are embedded with measures according to their business impact
- Gains thorough understanding of the Management System Framework and structure, document architecture and the digital tool and system
- Supports development of new processes and systems to define the requirements for management system
- Facilitates focus sessions and workshops appropriate to the management system process content and criticality, ranging from large scale engagement sessions through to targeted training and one to one support
- Liaises with HR to co-ordinate delivery of identified training requirements associated with key business processes that are newly developed
- Works within the MS project team; supporting the wider programme objective of updating and refreshing the management system
Qualifications, knowledge and Skills
- Experience working in Oil and Gas environment, with a working knowledge of manufacturing operations and typical business support functions
- Experience of working with management systems.
- Training and competency management experience
- Ability to collaborate and confidence to work across the business and hold/ facilitate sessions
- Comfortable working across a range of Microsoft platforms
- Requires strong communication / interpersonal skills (verbal, interpersonal, written and presentation)
- Experience of designing fit for purpose training and communication tools..
- The role require someone who is a confident facilitator, at ease with both large and small groups
Job Knowledge Skills:
- Operating Management System knowledge
- Ideally, experience in shaping change and training initiatives to roll-out, and successfully embed new processes
- Coordinating, tracking and monitoring skills, preferably gained in a project environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply and submit their CV