Technical Clerk - (Contract) - Grangemouth
This is an exciting time to join INEOS Grangemouth. Due to continued growth, we are looking for a Technical Clerk / Document Administrator to join our Polymers Reliability team.
Working in our Polymers asset, you will be providing technical support services for the Reliability Team (Mechanical/E&I/Process). The main aim of this team is to provide Engineering solutions to Polymer plant reliability issues.
- Support the improvement initiatives identified to develop maintenance strategies to best practice.
- Perform clerical duties to support the generation of Asset Care Policies
- Support the Asset Engineers in updating the Preventative Maintenance routines in the computerised maintenance management system (Maximo).
- Perform clerical support for a complete review of critical spares stock-holding and the spares management process.
- Perform data management activities to collate and update lists and databases of plant equipment specifications/details.
- Assist the Engineers to review machinery condition monitoring procedures.
- Track the progress of equipment going offsite for repair work.
- Carry out the updating of plant and office based documentation, technical drawings and information.
- Assist in the generation of documentation to request funding and authorise CAPEX spend.
- Develop and sustain close working relationships with Managers, Engineers, Supervisors and Technicians within the Polymers Engineering Team to ensure that records and documentation requirements are met.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills
- Technical support background in a maintenance/ manufacturing team
- Master user of Excel and Word
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive can do attitude, taking pride in all tasks undertaken
- Works well with time constraints
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience of maintenance management databases e.g. Maximo, SAP, Primavera
- Beginner level Programing skills
- Familiar with mechanical, instrument and electrical equipment.
- Experience in the configuration and advanced use of databases, spreadsheets and other electronic document systems.
Please note, to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in the UK